Saturday, March 13, 2010

Off she goes

Mr. #5 gave me such a reasonable estimate of the cost for prepping and painting Destiny that I decided quickly. He had moved his shop a while ago and was ready take my project in right away. So I attached the hood latch and on the trailer she went.


Some fifteen minutes later she was rolled in. I wish she'll stay there until Easter at least. Now I have a couple of weeks to prepare the remaining parts in my garage. I started my "vacation" with dusting and cleaning. Then I carried all the parts in from my shed where I have stored them for two winters. I'll be having a nice busy time to prepare them for the assebly before Destiny will return.

 

But first I'll have a real vacation with my family under the sun in the Canary Islands.

EDIT: Remember my entry in December about the Winter War. Today we celebrated the 70th anniversary of the end of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment